Ready for a super easy DIY face mask to get rid of blackheads?
And guess what – it’s only ONE ingredient.
That’s right, egg whites are
Rich in protein – an egg contains around 69 different proteins!
High in Collagen
Vitamin A (for scars or burns)
Rich in Albumin
Remove facial hair
Tone your skin
Tighten and shrink large pores
And what we all came here to see – helps get rid of black heads!
So let’s get to it!
- Separate the whites of an egg into a small bowl and beat with a fork until white and frothy. You may also use a blender. (Save the yolk for another DIY project or for breakfast!)
- Clean your face and pat dry.
- Apply with a brush or fingers to areas with blackheads or facial hair you would like to remove.
- Take a thin layer of toilet paper (you know how toilet paper has two layers? You only need one) and apply on top of the egg white. Pat it gently and add another layer of egg white.
- Leave for 30minutes or until completely dry. At this point (depending on personal preference) you may apply 2-3 more layers paper and egg white. I just go for 1 paper layer.
- Slowly peel off the tissue pieces in an upward direction.
- Check out all the blackheads that came off on the tissue paper!
- Wash your face with your usual face cleanser
- Moisturize and you’re done!
Let me know if you try this out and how it worked for you! And remember to always consult your dermatologist, they can help you decide if this mask is right for your skin